TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Thanks MCW for not letting two selfish individuals ruin a very valuable forum for newbies to learn about ttc's hiring process. I hope Lmessiah and Nokia have learned from this. I also hope they both get scheduled together for the customer service module if they haven't done it already, so they can work out their hate in person.

Thanks MCW for not letting two selfish individuals ruin a very valuable forum for newbies to learn about ttc's hiring process. I hope Lmessiah and Nokia have learned from this. I also hope they both get scheduled together for the customer service module if they haven't done it already, so they can work out their hate in person.

Your adding more fuel to the fire. I would tread carefully, stay on topic and stop starting an argument.

Your adding more fuel to the fire. I would tread carefully, stay on topic and stop starting an argument.

Time to move on. The other thread is open for post application process. We're all on the same team... one thing I've learned before spending time at 4 divisions 2 more than the others so far is that each one is different and unique in there own way. Everyone's experiences will vary. I'm in the process of becoming a divisional trainer and also started attending union meetings in order to become more involved on that front. I hope to share those experiences as well.

Time to move on. The other thread is open for post application process. We're all on the same team... one thing I've learned before spending time at 4 divisions 2 more than the others so far is that each one is different and unique in there own way. Everyone's experiences will vary. I'm in the process of becoming a divisional trainer and also started attending union meetings in order to become more involved on that front. I hope to share those experiences as well.

Best of luck to you andyman :)

I got a call requesting I do something else before proceeding. Much to my relief. Another hurdle for me to challenge and embrace. Luckily I have another job to fall on. That being said, would any of you know if I still keep my seniority date moving forward?

So happy for you Iforparry. At least you know now when to start.

Congrats and best of luck andyman

Hi Everyone,

I just got the ok to post now, I've been waiting for a while and could only read everyone's post.

I too was wondering for a long time if I would make it.

it has been a long wait.

I got an email from HR and said I will be starting in the New Year, (Jan to Feb)

My Medical was September 10, 2014.

I just gave the girl in HR the ok to call my present supervisor.

Can't wait to start,

Hi

Yes I signed it about a month ago.

It was done before my medical was done, as some people that were in the room had already done their medical and was telling us what to expect.

So excited!!

Is the documentation signing the same as conditional offer meeting.

I had to go and sign all these documents

and agree to the conditions for hiring.

If so I did it Sept. 5 at 2:00 pm

Congrats iforparry, hopefully that other process is no big deal and ur good to go.

Ttc102, im still waiting for the TPS to expunge an old charge I got years ago, it got thrown out...was surprise to see it there

so I'm waiting to see what they will do

Thank-you K.I.A.B i will be fine :)

I guess the seniority date you guys are refering to before starting training is for documentation/training date purposes only.

Because the real seniority date is when you start training and only if you do finish training.

Although the first seniority date which is based on the date of your medical will be the tie-breaker for the rest of the class which starts on the same day.

Like in my case, from the 4 people assigned to my division for training, we all passed. The 4 of us have the same seniority date but I'm number 1. That's when I think the tie-breaker was the date of the medical...

I guess the seniority date you guys are refering to before starting training is for documentation/training date purposes only.

Because the real seniority date is when you start training and only if you do finish training.

Although the first seniority date which is based on the date of your medical will be the tie-breaker for the rest of the class which starts on the same day.

Like in my case, from the 4 people assigned to my division for training, we all passed. The 4 of us have the same seniority date but I'm number 1. That's when I think the tie-breaker was the date of the medical...

Thank-you :)