RTC doors open!!

David D.

Well, we won't be going. But, I guess you guys knew that already.

The only reason I want to go is for the GM Classics, the MCI Artics and that last fishbowl remaining on the hill behind the RTC garage.

The fishbowl is in a restricted area. Unless you go behind the RTC garage on rue des Tournelles. From there you should get a decent look. But with the weather they're forcasting, it's a good thing we're not going. :P

Same here. I don't think u can forbid cameras for somthing like this, if so, that would be obsurd. And what's a little digi cam in ur pocket anyway?? If anything just don't flaunt it to them. I would hope that they would be as warm and as reseptive to Transit fans as OC Tranpso was. Afterall, its an open garage!! I think u would expect part of the people who would come to such an event would be ppl who might like looking at buses!! And getting tours of such facilities!! U think?? And u would think that these ppl might want to take pictures of such things??? Seems like common sense to me. And although certain transit companies out there might seem to lack such a thing (common sense) in the views and opinions of many of us out there, but i dont think that the RTC is one of them IMO.

OC allowed pictures everywhere except in the control room; that restriction was was advertised well ahead of time on their web site. STM allowed CRHA/CARM conventioneers to take pictures to their hearts' delight at Youville Metro shops May 19 this year.