Winnipeg Transit 475-497

46 minutes ago, wt_enthusiast_photos said:

Can someone please help me make a page for 475-497 I’ve tried and I don’t know how to do it. I can feel it. I just need a page made. 

Page is up; added the three units that have been reported as delivered so far.

22 hours ago, wt_enthusiast_photos said:

Perfect thanks. 

It’s 475-497. It’s ok I can fix it. 

Sorry, that was my fault; rushing to create the page at the end of the night, and clearly I was sleepy and not paying enough attention, and just reused the (incorrect) link that was already on the webpage.

However, in the future I would ask that you do not create a duplicate page - please ask to change the page title rather than create a second new page with the same info. Otherwise, the first (incorrect) page will end up still floating around on the Wiki, and will become outdated over time.

1 hour ago, Articulated said:

Sorry, that was my fault; rushing to create the page at the end of the night, and clearly I was sleepy and not paying enough attention, and just reused the (incorrect) link that was already on the webpage.

However, in the future I would ask that you do not create a duplicate page - please ask to change the page title rather than create a second new page with the same info. Otherwise, the first (incorrect) page will end up still floating around on the Wiki, and will become outdated over time.

Ah okay sorry about that. Thanks for the heads up.  How do you make the wiki page so fast like before I was just coping and pasting from 371-398 and changing the numbers before I gave up and asked for help