TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Okay I think were getting a little off topic. Maybe we should agree to disagree, I'm not saying I've never lied before, I'm saying that I wouldn't make a new email and re apply to try and sneak around the process. They give everyone equal opportunity to pass the aptitude test, interview, medical and background check. If you don't make it, you should move aside and get in the back of the line IMO. Anyway I don't want to argue with you guys..after all we may be co workers soon! :). Regardless I hope everyone makes it in!

They pay you week three but only for one week at training rate which is like 550 or something. Then you'll get that same amount for the following 3 weeks. A bit more on the 5th a bit more on 6th until you get full checks like 7 or 8 weeks in.

Lol I'm not arguing Boxer. If you make it through the whole process white lie free you should be commended. Just think very few would be able to beginning to end without a small lie somewhere. You'd probably be the only employee they had haha.

Yes. I have interview next week. so it means after interview they won't ask me the abstract. ? I'm so worry about abstract. that's y I can't prepare myself gd for the interview tooo.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

You need your abstract for each step, they'll check it right before you start training as well. There's nothing you can do about your abstract, I think there is a guide on the job posting as to how many points you can have on your license before you are disqualified from the application process.

I'm pretty sure they will pull a new abstract right before training as well so there's no point hiding anything.

Ya they check right before training too. They will stress that later that don't think just cause it was clear at interview time that you can go rack up tickets after.

They even say that during employment they check. If that's true and how often I have no idea.

I'd personally just hope you start training before that final ticket gets added to your abstract. You may get off the ticket for all you know.

I just got a letter today from Toronto Police Services saying that I have to go in for finger prints!

I find this really odd as I have never dealt with the police my entire life, anyone else have this problem?

Same here. I sent it April 3rd after waiting 6 weeks for TPS letter asking the same thing. Still waiting. Very slow process but still in the process :)

I just got a letter today from Toronto Police Services saying that I have to go in for finger prints!

I find this really odd as I have never dealt with the police my entire life, anyone else have this problem?

This is pretty common in a police check. I've had similar when simply getting checked to volunteer in my child's school. When I went down, I asked why this was happening now, but I'd had no problem 5 years ago, and they said things have changed. They used to only do the fingerprints if you matched on name, birthday (day/month/year) and gender. But with not proper log of name changes, now they simply match on birthday and gender.

This is pretty common in a police check. I've had similar when simply getting checked to volunteer in my child's school. When I went down, I asked why this was happening now, but I'd had no problem 5 years ago, and they said things have changed. They used to only do the fingerprints if you matched on name, birthday (day/month/year) and gender. But with not proper log of name changes, now they simply match on birthday and gender.

Just birthday and gender wow! There must be tonnes of matches for that, seems like it's making a lot of extra work (and $$'s) for them.

Hey Parry, did you do your fingerprints already? I called in for an appointment but it just went to voicemail asking for me to leave my first and last name and number. Wonder how long it will take for someone to get back to me :(

Just birthday and gender wow! There must be tonnes of matches for that, seems like it's making a lot of extra work (and $$'s) for them.

Hey Parry, did you do your fingerprints already? I called in for an appointment but it just went to voicemail asking for me to leave my first and last name and number. Wonder how long it will take for someone to get back to me :(

My name is Ifor, i was asked to go to a RCMP accredited agency and thats what i did. found it on google.

Mission acomplished!

I'm in.

And with that, my Application Process participation in this forum comes to a close too.

Best of luck,

Busan J.

What a great news!!! Busan J,

Congrats! You deserve it.

You could have a sound sleep tonight. Ha Ha