New route 21 Place du Commerce

SMS

• 2 weeks later...

SMS and I went for a ride on the 08:00 departure of the 21 from Metro Lasalle to Campus Bell.

14-067 arrived at Lasalle right on time. Destination Sign: 21 Navette Cote-des-Neiges!

The ride was good. After rounding Place du Commerce we got stuck in traffic on Rene-Levesque Blvd on account of the access to the Highways blocked at the new roundabout.

Drivers had to detour onto Campus Bell in order to reach the highways. The 21's schedule calls for one bus however today, two buses may have been used.

We got off at Campus Bell and curiously enough, someone got on. We waited for the next 12 back to the metro which was a third gen (29-088 but I may be wrong, I didn't note it) jammed to the doors with an angry driver.

Alex

Is it just me, or is the map in the new 12 / 21 / 168 / 480 Planibus one of the poorest-drawn creations ever? It wasn't resized properly, and doesn't fit into the rectangle of the printed Planibus. As a result, the southern part of the 12 and 168 were cut off. I can draw a better map by hand :blink:.

I will certainly be giving this new route a try very soon. Who knows, maybe our old friend 60-013 will make it onto the 21 someday. It's definitely a possibility :huh:!