July trip to Edmonton

t_harris01

Hey everyone

Hope everyones year started off well. Well its been about 2 years since I moved from Edmonton back to Ontario...Well I am coming back to visit. Would like to do some transit fanning with some people. I am taking the Greyhound July 3 from Toronto arriving Edmonton July 5...so If anyone is interested in getting together, do some transitfanning,pics,etc. and catch me up 2 speed on whats new at the ETS...let me know. Would love to see everyone again since the last time I saw everyone was the ETS centennial celebration. I will be in Edmonton July 5-11...anyone interested?

Hey everyone

Hope everyones year started off well. Well its been about 2 years since I moved from Edmonton back to Ontario...Well I am coming back to visit. Would like to do some transit fanning with some people. I am taking the Greyhound July 3 from Toronto arriving Edmonton July 5...so If anyone is interested in getting together, do some transitfanning,pics,etc. and catch me up 2 speed on whats new at the ETS...let me know. Would love to see everyone again since the last time I saw everyone was the ETS centennial celebration. I will be in Edmonton July 5-11...anyone interested?

Look forward to seeing you again. of course i work 7 days a week now but ill try and set some time aside.

well i can tell u my future will probably put me back in Edmonton as I wanna be a Edmonton Police Officer or even a ETS peace officer...I am in college right now for a 2 year program Police Foundations. I wanna move back to Edmonton...i loved living there. And it would be good to see ya again 2 James...i hope everyone can set time aside for a day and go 4 a lunch or coffee, take pics, transitfan,etc...i have been busy here helping Transit Toronto with updates for Peterborough...we have a huge 1 coming Jan 17

• 3 months later...