STM Interline sightings?

Ayeobe

Maybe we should ad such a topic into the Sightings page?

For example, i saw:

Bus____First/second_Run#_Time_____Location

21-210__ 44---187___ 57__ 1035__Honore-Beaugrand

Im sure if we post them, we'll see a pattern. All patterns should be noted, and confirmed interludes/HS to garage times and run numbers should be documented, memorised and used to aid in one's hunt.

If you guys think its worth the effort.

OK I think it's reasonable to post it in today's sightings. For example I know I've written in the past, just to use this instance here, "I saw 28-701 arrive as the 162 at Villa-Maria and it then interlined into the 103." If we do stuff like this isn't this what you want Ayeobe?

Pretymuch, but with the run number too, if possible.

For example, i rode Run number 30 on the 44 a few months back, arives at Anjou Garage at 2230, and switches drivers.. new driver drives it untill 0120, ending at Gouin. First Gouin departure is 1108 after the driver gets on...

If we could get some info, maybe not all of it, it would lessen the suprises.. Like when 29-109 eluded me /all day/ last friday... ending with it going HS before coming back to my bus stop...

Okay, so I know this from my various trips to Villa on the 162...

All three routes that stop there (24, 103 & 162) interline. For example, last year, I saw 13-093 doing all three of those routes within the course of a couple of hours. As far as an interline sighting, this is what I have for Friday:

28-121 arrives as run 27 of the EB 103 at 17:04. 1 minute later, it becomes a WB 162 and does the 17:05 departure. I get on and ride it home.

Is something like this correct?

Yeah that would be the idea! and hopefully, if at all possible, we can find out if a bus is HS and going to garage, or if its gunna go some place else, eventually..

I dont realy have any for today, though. Last night 13-041 went from the 45S to 27W. It was going by St-Michelle by 2342. Was leaving Pap. metro at 2200 or so. Ill check for the run number monday.