Perth County Connect (PC Connect)

LTCBusRider15

Perth County Connect is a transit system that services Perth County and surrounding areas like Stratford, St. Marys, Kitchener/Waterloo and London. It began service in November 2020. The service operates Monday to Saturday. The fares are depending on the route you take is $6 for adults and $5 for seniors/students on Route A. $12 for adults and $10 for seniors/students on Routes 1,2 & 3.

The Routes are:

Route A: Perth County North (Listowel - Stratford)

Route 1: Listowel - Elmira - Kitchener/Waterloo

Route 2: St. Marys - Stratford - Kitchener/Waterloo

Route 3: London - St. Marys - Stratford

I heard many people find this bus system very affordable than local taxi services which I heard overcharged people before this bus system launched. The service had a bit of a struggle due to COVID restrictions and lock downs but it seems that ridership has jumped in 2022 when restrictions were eased. The bus service is provided by Voyago which is also used in other rural transit areas too.

The fleet they use is the Ford E-450 series 

If you want to read more about it here is the link: https://www.perthcounty.ca/en/pc-connect-transit-system.aspx

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2023 at 11:11 PM, LTCBusRider15 said:

Perth County Connect is a transit system that services Perth County and surrounding areas like Stratford, St. Marys, Kitchener/Waterloo and London. It began service in November 2020. The service operates Monday to Saturday. The fares are depending on the route you take is $6 for adults and $5 for seniors/students on Routes A & B. $12 for adults and $10 for seniors/students on Routes 1,2 & 3.

The Routes are:

Route A: Perth County North (Listowel - Stratford)

Route B: Perth County South (Stratford - Perth South)

Route 1: Listowel - Elmira - Kitchener/Waterloo

Route 2: St. Marys - Stratford - Kitchener/Waterloo

Route 3: London - St. Marys - Stratford

I heard many people find this bus system very affordable than local taxi services which I heard overcharged people before this bus system launched. The service had a bit of a struggle due to COVID restrictions and lock downs but it seems that ridership has jumped in 2022 when restrictions were eased. The bus service is provided by Voyago which is also used in other rural transit areas too.

The fleet they use is the Ford E-450 series 

If you want to read more about it here is the link: https://www.perthcounty.ca/en/pc-connect-transit-system.aspx

I've used this service a few times and proved to be very useful to those living in the area. Ridership is pretty good there.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Good News for PC Connect riders. The provincial government is investing $749,000 to help ease the financial strain on a Perth county transportation program, PC Connect. The money will be coming from the Community Transportation Grant Program to sustain ongoing services. Perth County will receive $159,406 while the city of Stratford will receive $590,000.

https://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/perth-county-transportation-project-gets-provincial-boost-1.6801423