Sustainable Public Transit Conference

Transport Institute

Join us in Winnipeg at the Hotel Fort Garry on November 2nd & 3rd 2011 for the Sustainable Public Transit Conference!!

Experts from across North America will be in Winnipeg to address the issues related to sustainable public transit now and into the future!

Dr. Michael Roschlau, President & CEO, Canadian Urban Transportation Association (CUTA)

Mr. Joe Cortright, Senior Advisor & Economist, CEO's for Cities

Mr. Ron Fisher, RFisher Consult

Mr. Graham Carey, P.E., AICP, Project Director, the York Consortium 2002 Toronto

Mr. Alan Hoffman, The Mission Group

Dr. Robert Cervero, University of California at Berkeley

Province of Manitoba (Speaker TBA)

Mr. Bill Menzies, Winnipeg Transit

Ms. Alina Kelly, President, AKelly Consulting

Dr. Michael Shiffer, VP, Planning, Strategy & Technology, TransLink

Mr. Bruce McCuaig, Metrolinx

Your registration fee of $450 plus GST (Cdn funds) includes two full days of sessions with these experts, plus breakfasts on both days, all breaks, and two luncheons.

Don't delay! Visit www.umti.ca to reserve your place at this event today!!

Join us in Winnipeg at the Hotel Fort Garry on November 2nd & 3rd 2011 for the Sustainable Public Transit Conference!!

Experts from across North America will be in Winnipeg to address the issues related to sustainable public transit now and into the future!

Dr. Michael Roschlau, President & CEO, Canadian Urban Transportation Association (CUTA)

Mr. Joe Cortright, Senior Advisor & Economist, CEO's for Cities

Mr. Ron Fisher, RFisher Consult

Mr. Graham Carey, P.E., AICP, Project Director, the York Consortium 2002 Toronto

Mr. Alan Hoffman, The Mission Group

Dr. Robert Cervero, University of California at Berkeley

Province of Manitoba (Speaker TBA)

Mr. Bill Menzies, Winnipeg Transit

Ms. Alina Kelly, President, AKelly Consulting

Dr. Michael Shiffer, VP, Planning, Strategy & Technology, TransLink

Mr. Bruce McCuaig, Metrolinx

Your registration fee of $450 plus GST (Cdn funds) includes two full days of sessions with these experts, plus breakfasts on both days, all breaks, and two luncheons.

Don't delay! Visit www.umti.ca to reserve your place at this event today!!

I think this may be related to SpeakUp Winnipegs Transit planning

I think this may be related to SpeakUp Winnipegs Transit planning

No, sorry - this conference is being put together by the University of Manitoba Transport Institute as part of our mandate of providing a public forum to discuss various transportation related issues. View the full agenda and details at www.umti.ca

Winnipeg Transit is on the agenda, as well as the Province of Manitoba. We also have speakers from around North America coming to share their expertise.

No, sorry - this conference is being put together by the University of Manitoba Transport Institute as part of our mandate of providing a public forum to discuss various transportation related issues. View the full agenda and details at www.umti.ca

Winnipeg Transit is on the agenda, as well as the Province of Manitoba. We also have speakers from around North America coming to share their expertise.

Ah Alrighty. I just remember SpeakUpWinnipeg mentioning a Rapid Transit plan for around this time, and thats the first thing i thought of when i read this!