TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Does anyone know if I will get notified about documentation via email or phone call?

I accidentally declined a call from one of my recruiters and no voice mail was left. I called back and left a voice mail. Both his line and the ttc emply't services line is not answering assuming they are done for the day. Day and time is Friday 15:00.

Possibly no voice mail because they wanted me to come down on Monday and they needed a confirmation - i'm so disappointed lol.

Does anyone know if I will get notified about documentation via email or phone call?

I accidentally declined a call from one of my recruiters and no voice mail was left. I called back and left a voice mail. Both his line and the ttc emply't services line is not answering assuming they are done for the day. Day and time is Friday 15:00.

Possibly no voice mail because they wanted me to come down on Monday and they needed a confirmation - i'm so disappointed lol.

This is just a guess but maybe go anyway?

Think he's just jumping to conclusions if they wanted him at documentation they would have left a message. Showing up for a documentation that you weren't invited to and or isn't even happening is a bad move if you ask me. They left me a message for documentation said call back to confirm. I called back a bunch of times got no answer and they finally called me again at 5 or 6 pm. And my documentation was mid week early afternoon so it doesn't always fall where you think it should.

Think he's just jumping to conclusions if they wanted him at documentation they would have left a message. Showing up for a documentation that you weren't invited to and or isn't even happening is a bad move if you ask me. They left me a message for documentation said call back to confirm. I called back a bunch of times got no answer and they finally called me again at 5 or 6 pm. And my documentation was mid week early afternoon so it doesn't always fall where you think it should.

good advice

I passed my Road Test!

Just finished with the 4th week of training, I have one more day of driving with the instructor on Monday and then the day 21 written test. Then I have 3 days of divisional trainers routes (one of them pays 11.59!) and then I have my day 25 road test.

Good luck!!!
How many people are in your group?
Where is everyone else going?

I have 12 people in my group, myself and one other operator are at queensway, we have 2 at mt dennis, 2 at arrow and 4 at birchmount, and 2 at Malvern i believe.

I passed my Road Test!

Just finished with the 4th week of training, I have one more day of driving with the instructor on Monday and then the day 21 written test. Then I have 3 days of divisional trainers routes (one of them pays 11.59!) and then I have my day 25 road test.

I have 12 people in my group, myself and one other operator are at queensway, we have 2 at mt dennis, 2 at arrow and 4 at birchmount, and 2 at Malvern i believe.

Very happy for you Anubys! :)

I passed my Road Test!

You are done ! Congrats !! :)

All references have to been checked? Before or after police ?

Just called one reference, not be checked yet. (Aug.08 conditional offer , need to take fingerprints next month)

Do they check reference after conditional or after interview?

All references have to been checked? Before or after police ?

Just called one reference, not be checked yet. (Aug.08 conditional offer , need to take fingerprints next month)

Lots of time yet...my fingerprints took 4 1/2 months to process...

You are done ! Congrats !! :)

Do they check reference after conditional or after interview?

After conditional

I got my police clearance last week . Still no calls for references . I did my offer sign on aug 08 .

I passed my Road Test!

Congrats good luck