TTC Application Process

ericgu22

ty, I feel bad too cuz i would probably be driving by now! This wait has really put a damper on some areas in my life; but i'm still hopeful and anticipating a great 2nd half to this year. :)

I know someone else who waited on finger prints, as soon as they came in they called him for documentation quick and he got his training date the following Friday. So once you get it I think you will be quick.

You'll still make it in time to get some good seniority. Still hiring strong and apparently alot more to come through next year.

Thats good to hear, thanks. I admit i've been feeling a little down about this wait (now 15 months) cuz its hurt me in some areas of my life. I know God has a bigger plan for me, i just don't see the humour in it lol

I know someone else who waited on finger prints, as soon as they came in they called him for documentation quick and he got his training date the following Friday. So once you get it I think you will be quick.

Now that is music to my ears! Thanks for that tid bit! ;)

Ok, so my first sign-up was yesterday...

There were nothing but the scraps after the feast left indeed.

But since I wasn't the very last one, I was able to get my jaws in some vacation board. I had the choice, spare-board or vac board. So for me it was easy as waiting there doing nothing is not my thing.

Dude after me thought the reverse, he went for spare-board rather than vac board... Different strokes for different folks, for sure.

Have a nice weekend, and keep the phone handy today for the calls...

Busan J.

But since I wasn't the very last one, I was able to get my jaws in some vacation board. I had the choice, spare-board or vac board. So for me it was easy as waiting there doing nothing is not my thing.

Dude after me thought the reverse, he went for spare-board rather than vac board... Different strokes for different folks, for sure.

Busan J.

Happy to hear you are settling in nicely :)

Busan J.

Lol lucky lucky. You couldn't even come close to spare board at my division they love that over there. I love sitting around doing nothing for free so want it but so does everyone else apparently. It was gone in the 3rd selection I believe lol.

Said I was successful in the interview. Will be receving a call in a week or two for conditional offer signing and medical.

congrats man . Did they give you date for conditional offer? I still waiting for the result . Tell me after how many day you got call ? If you don't mind

Maybe it's been asked before....

Do we start and finish everyday of training at Hillcrest?

No you'll only got to Hillcrest maybe 5 times during training. Days 1,7,8,13 and 21 if I remember correctly. Out of 25 days. Most will be at your division at least one at wilson maybe more.

No you'll only got to Hillcrest maybe 5 times during training. Days 1,7,8,13 and 21 if I remember correctly. Out of 25 days. Most will be at your division at least one at wilson maybe more.

Ok, thanks, just curious more then anything...doesn't matter it's about the same distance for me.

What happens day 7,8,13 & 21?