STL 2nd gens (05XX, 06XX, 07XX, 08XX, 09XX) Retirement Watch/Sightings

Hi, as STL's 04XX models are quickly becoming more difficult to see or catch on our roads, I decided to create this thread for the rest of the second generation of NovaBus, to be more precise, 05XX to 09XX models. These models are still getting seen quite a lot, and this thread would reduce some STL's posts from Today's sightings thread, to concentrate them all into a specified thread (this one). I hope the community will approve and accept this idea. Have fun ! I'll go first :

0602 : Was on the 20 Chomedey at Des Prairies/Giroux (15h35)

0503 : Saw it En Transit on Highway 15-N around Exit 4 (15h45)

0913 : Saw it on Highway 15-S just a few seconds after entering Montreal (17h00). It was En Transit, but it was saying 713 Metro Cote-Vertu, (i guess the driver accidentally put this line too early, considering it was anyways going to Metro Cote-Vertu).

0707 : Saw it on the 55 Laval-Ouest at Henri-Bourassa/Acadie (9h35)

0901 : Saw it on the 55 Metro Henri-Bourassa at Henri-Bourassa/Bois-de-Boulogne (9h35).

I literally saw both buses at the same time and place on the same line, but basically each bus on the opposite line direction of the other.

0907 : Saw it on Highway 15-S showing 713 Avenue des Bois (17h10), but it was going to Metro Cote-Vertu, i'm guessing the driver put this line before even doing the actual line or forgot to remove it from the previous one. 

0710 : Saw it parked En Transit at Metro Montmorency (16h10). I couldn't take it in picture, the 'quais' at the metro were too crowded, because of a basketball match that made all Place Bell practically as crowded as Montreal's downtown.