Ville de Sainte-Julie
|Area Served||Sainte-Julie, QC|
|Number of routes||11|
|Annual ridership||725,176 (2012)|
Public transportation in the city of Sainte-Julie was operated by Transdev. The service did not have a formal name used on the buses. Instead they were branded with the Ville de Sainte-Julie name and logo. The system was reorganized into exo Sainte-Julie in 2017.
In October 2013, city council awarded Transdev Québec a ten-year contract to operate the transit service commencing March 2014. Transdev, who held the previous contract, had the most favourable offer out of the five companies invited to bid. As part of the new contract, 17 new buses would be purchased in order to drastically lower the average age of the fleet. In addition, the new contract will bring service increases and real-time bus information to passengers.
New legislation reorganizing public transit in the greater Montréal region came into effect on June 1, 2017, which replaced AMT with RTM. As part of the reorganization, transit in Sainte-Julie was organized into exo-Sainte Julie.
- 100 - Sainte-Julie (Des Hauts-Bois)
- 200 - Sainte-Julie (Principale)
- 220 - Sainte-Julie (N.P.-Lapierre)
- 250 - Sainte-Julie (Principale)
- 450 - Sainte-Julie (secteur nord)
- 500 - Sainte-Julie (Abbé-Théoret)
- 800 - Sainte-Julie (N.P.-Lapierre)
- T110 - Sainte-Julie (Nobel-CFPP)
- T120 - Sainte-Julie (du Liseron)
- T510 - Sainte-Julie (secteur rurale)
- 325 - Express Longueuil - Cégep
- 330 - Express Longueuil - CFP - Cégep
- 340 - Express Longueuil - Promenades Saint-Bruno
- 350 - Express Longueuil
- 600 - Sainte-Julie - Montréal
All-time fleet roster
Following the merger of Veolia and Transdev, the buses operated by Veolia were renumbered in line with Transdev Limocar's system. Note: not all vehicles may be listed.
- Nouveau contrat - nouveaux autobus pour un meilleur service de transport collectif à Sainte-Julie. (Press release). Ville de Sainte-Julie. 02 October 2013. Retrieved on 06 October 2013.
|40 Foot Buses|
|Greater Montréal Agencies|