Toronto Transit Commission route 14 'Glencairn'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Distance||6.71km (Davisville Station - Caledonia)|
|Types of vehicles used||Orion VII NG/NG HEV/EPA10|
14 Glencairn is a bus route operated by the Toronto Transit Commission in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This route services Glencairn Avenue west of Bathurst Street to Caledonia Road. It also provides service on Chaplin Crescent west of Yonge Street. The eastern terminal is Davisville Station and the western terminal is Caledonia Road for its one branch, 14.
- January 8, 2007 - Route made accessible.
- November 23, 2008 - Service is expanded to operate whenever the subway is open at intervals of 30 minutes or better.
- May 8, 2011 - Due to system-wide service cuts, service is removed after 10pm every day.
- March 30, 2014 - Moved to Mount Dennis Division.
- September 6, 2015 - Late evening service after 10pm every day is restored.
- May 12, 2019 - Due to construction on the bus terminal roadway at Davisville Station, service is interlined with 28 Bayview South since buses cannot enter the terminal.
Previous route maps
This route has 1 branch:
- 14 Davisville Station - Caledonia
Overnight service is not provided, however, this route operates until 1:00 AM every day.
Buses that can appear on 14 Glencairn include Orion VII NG/NG HEV/EPA10 .