Thomas Built Buses FS-65
|Thomas Built Buses - FS-65|
|Years of manufacture||1995-2006|
The Freightliner chassis was first offered in 1995, and was made the standard Type C chassis for Thomas, when Thomas was acquired by Freightliner Group.
On December 13, 2006, Thomas Built Buses delivered the last FS-65 school bus, and the FS-65 was replaced by the Saf-T-Liner C2. A total of 62,764 Freightliner FS-65 chassis have been produced.
- Chevrolet C60 / GMC 6000 (1972-1992?)
- International 3800 Series (1989-2004)
- Freightliner FL-Series (1995-2006)
- Elk Island Catholic Schools 52.jpg
A low-roof model of the FS-65 on the GMC 6000 platform.
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Cardinal Coach Lines (FirstGroup plc) - Calgary, AB
- Elk Island Schools - Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Vegreville, Counties of Strathcona, Lamont, and Minburn, AB
- Farr's Coach Lines - Dunnville, ON
- Golden Arrow School Buses - Edmonton, AB
- Red Arrow Student Transportation Services (now Southland Transportation) - Edmonton, AB
- Southland Transportation - Calgary, AB
- Wills Bus Lines - Binbrook, ON
- Thomas retires the FS-65, thomasbus.com, retrieved 09-06-30