Thomas Built Buses FS-65
|Thomas Built Buses - FS-65|
|Years of manufacture||1995 to 2006|
Using the same Conevntional body Thomas had built on a variety of chassis, Thomas first built on the Freightliner FS-65 in 1995. The whole product became known as the FS-65 soon after Thomas was acquired by Freightliner Group.
- Elk Island Catholic Schools 52.jpg
A low-roof model of the FS-65 on the GMC 6000 platform.
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Cardinal Coach Lines (FirstGroup plc) - Calgary, AB
- Elk Island Schools - Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Vegreville, Counties of Strathcona, Lamont, and Minburn, AB
- Farr's Coach Lines - Dunnville, ON
- Golden Arrow School Buses - Edmonton, AB
- Red Arrow Student Transportation Services (now Southland Transportation) - Edmonton, AB
- Southland Transportation - Calgary, AB
- Wills Bus Lines - Binbrook, ON
- Thomas retires the FS-65, thomasbus.com, retrieved 09-06-30