Template:Air Canada Flight infobox
How to use the Template
Fill in the fields in this order:
- Route: The route number and name.
- Outbound: Where the flight if originating.
- Connection: Lists any connecting airports.
- Inbound: Where the flight is ending.
- Aircraft: What aircraft the route typically operates with.
- Distance: Typical distance flight flies.
NOTE: All fields must be filled out for the template to function. If there are any fields missing, MISSING will appear to notify you the template has not been called correctly.