Sound Transit route 555 'Issaquah / Northgate'
This east-west express bus route runs between Northgate and Bellevue via SR-520 and Montlake. The route shares a similar service area as 556 Issaquah/Northgate. This is a peak period only route with morning peak service eastbound to Bellevue and afternoon peak service westbound to Northgate. Service frequencies run approximately every 15-30 minutes.
- Bellevue Transit Center (Bay 5)
- Yarrow Point Freeway Station WB (SR-520 & 92nd Ave)
- Evergreen Point Freeway Station WB (SR-520 & Evergreen Point Rd)
- Montlake Freeway Station WB (SR-520 & Montlake Blvd)
- Northgate Transit Center (Bay 1)
- Northgate Transit Center (Bay 4)
- Montlake Freeway Station EB (SR-520 & Montlake Blvd)
- Evergreen Point Freeway Station EB (SR-520 & Evergreen Point Rd)
- Yarrow Point Freeway Station EB (SR-520 & 92nd Ave)
- Bellevue Transit Center (Bay 8)
- September 2001 - Route introduced
- September 2006 - Route revised to bring more service to the Factoria area
- June 2009 - Route modified to operate between Eastgate and Downtown Bellevue by I-90 and Bellevue Way
- March 2019 - Section between Issaquah Highlands P&R and Bellevue TC discontinued due to low ridership
Service vehicles include New Flyer Industries D60LF , New Flyer Industries DE60LF, New Flyer Industries D60LFR, New Flyer Industries DE60LFR, New Flyer Industries XD60 , and New Flyer Industries XDE60 buses.
- Lost & Found, soundtransit.org, retrieved 13-11-2010
- Sound Transit 2010 Service Implementation Plan December 10, 2009, soundtransit.org, retrieved 13-11-2010