Reynolds - Alberta Museum
The Reynolds - Alberta Museum is a museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. It holds an impressive collection of farm equipment, cars and trucks, aircraft, and a handful of buses.
- Calgary Municipal Railway 422 - Canadian Car and Foundry T-44 (stored)
- Calgary Transit System 317 - GMC Old Look (restored but later deacessioned. Sold to a private owner)
- Calgary Transit System 379 - Canadian Car and Foundry CD-52 (stored)
- Cardinal Coach Lines 7 - Flxible Clipper (restored)
- Edmonton Transit System 199 - Asea Brown Boveri HR150G (Deacessioned, was never actually on property).
- ↑ http://busdrawings.com/Transit/alberta/reynolds/index.htm Busdrawings.com: Reynolds Museum