IC Bus LC Series
|IC Bus LC Series|
|Years of manufacture||2006 to 2014?|
|Length||27 to 36 feet|
The IC Bus LC Series is a low floor bus with an integrated chassis and body. It has an all-steel inner cage structure with steel exterior panels and has a tilting three-piece fibreglass hood.
In 2014, the LC Series was discontinued. The recent updated IC Bus website had removed that product from its page.
- Length: 27', 29', 31', 34' or 36'
- Width: 102"
- Height: 110" excluding HVAC
- Wheelbase: 200", 217" or 254"
- International MaxxForce 7 EPA 2010 220, 240 or 260 hp
- International MaxxForce 7 EPA 2007 200 hp to 215 hp
- International VT 365 EPA 2004 175 to 215 hp
- Front: 8000 lb air suspension over taper leaf springs
- Rear: Air suspension with trailing arm and track bar
- Dana 1550 Series
- Rear: Cushman double reduction with 5.10 final drive ratio
- Hydraulic 4-wheel disc, split system w/ 4-channel ABS
- Brockville Transit - Brockville, ON
- Edmonton Transit Service - Edmonton, AB
- Kingston Transit - Kingston, ON
- Lindsay Transit - Kawartha Lakes, ON
- Midland Penetanguishene Transit - Midland, ON
- Port Hope Transit - Port Hope, ON
- St. Thomas Transit - St. Thomas, ON
- Swift Current Tele-Bus - Swift Current, SK
- Trenton Transit - Trenton, ON
- Central New York Regional Transportation Authority (CENTRO) - Syracuse, Onondaga, Oswego, Cayuga & Oneida counties, NY
- City of Saint Paul, MN (used at Como Park Zoo and Conservatory)
- Detroit Metro Airport Shuttle Service - Romulus, MI
- Gray Line of Seattle (Evergreen Trails) - Seattle, WA
- Krapf Group (Operating for SEPTA) - West Chester, PA
- Louisiana State University Tiger Trails - Baton Rouge, LA
- Ride-On - Montgomery County, MD
- Texarkana T-Line - Texarkana, TX
- IC Bus delivers shuttles for St. Paul, Minn. zoo, metro-magazine.com, retrieved 09-05-24