GoDurham provides transit service to the city of Durham, North Carolina. The City of Durham assumed the operation of the local Duke Power bus system in 1991. 
- In October 2010, the City of Durham entered into an agreement with Triangle Transit to oversee the management of Durham’s fixed route and demand response services.
- In March 2015, as part of a regional re-branding effort, Durham Area Transit Authority (DATA) became GoDurham and Triangle Transit became GoTriangle.
 Most routes depart/arrive at the downtown terminal, Durham Station (opened in July 2009), at the top of the hour and every half hour from 5:30 a.m. until 12:30 a.m., Monday through Saturday, and from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Sunday and holidays.
- 1/1A/1B - Northgate/North Pointe/Croasdaile Comm./Willowdale
- 2/2A/2B - East Durham/The Village/Angier Ave.
- 3/3B/3C - The Village/Glenview Station/Hwy 98/Southern HS
- 4 - North Roxboro/Duke Regional/North Duke Crossing
- 5/5K - Fayetteville St ./NCCU/MLK Jr. Parkway/Southpoint
- 6/6B - Duke/VA/American Village/Sparger Rd.
- 7 - Forest Hills/Weaver St./MLK Jr. Parkway
- 8 - Lawson St./NCCU/Durham Tech
- 9/9A/9B - Dearborn Dr./North Durham
- 10/10A/10B - South Square/New Hope Commons/Jordan High
- 11 - Duke/VA/Hillsborough Rd.
- 12 - NCCU/Hwy 54 & Hwy 55
- 14 - Hwy 54 & 55/Woodcroft/Southpoint Circulator
- 15 - Brier Creek
- 20 - Hope Valley Commons/South Square/Duke/VA
- 23 - The Village/Hwy 98/East Durham (Night/Sunday only)
- BCC - Bull City Connector (Fare-Free Route)
- Address: 515 W. Pettigrew St., Durham, NC 27701
- Address: 1903 Fay St., Durham, NC 27704
- Phone: 919-485-RIDE (7433)
- Not Complete
|0301-0331||2003||Gillig||Low Floor 40'||39||0314 retired in 2005 following RTA.|
|0501||2005||Gillig||Low Floor 40'||39|
|0801-0806||2008||Gillig||Low Floor 40'||40|
|1001-1020||2009||Gillig||BRT Hybrid 40'||Cummins ISB?||Allison Allison EP40||Revised livery.|
|1701-1712||2017||Gillig||Low Floor 40'||
|9201-9232||1992||Orion||01.507||Detroit Diesel 6V92TA||Allison HTB748||