Open main menu

Dundalk Bus Lines

Revision as of 15:28, 18 December 2009 by Ripta42 (talk | contribs) (Created page)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Dundalk Bus Lines, known locally as "the Blue Bus," was founded in 1947 by businessman Ted Graff and provided service in and around the unincorporated community of Dundalk in southeastern Baltimore County. Operations were assumed by the Maryland Transit Administration on April 29, 1973.

All-time roster

Fleet Number(s) Thumbnail Year Manufacturer Model Engine Transmission Destination Sign Notes
1-2 1960 GMC TDH-4517 To MTA 900-901, 1973.
3 1963 GMC TDH-4519 To MTA 902, 1973.
4 1964 GMC TDH-4519 To MTA 903, 1973.
5-8 1953 GMC TDH-4509
9-10 1953 GMC TDH-4512
11 1957 GMC TDH-4512
12-13 1965 GMC TDH-4519 To MTA 904-905, 1973.
14-15 1967 GMC TDH-4519 To MTA 906-907, 1973.
16 1969 GMC T6H-4521 To MTA 908, 1973.
17 1970 GMC T6H-4521 To MTA 909, 1973.

References