Coast Mountain Bus Company route 506 'Aldergrove / Langley Centre'
506 Aldergrove/Langley Centre was a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This was a circular route connecting Langley Centre and Aldergrove. Service was provided daily.
The route departed Langley Centre heading east on 56th Avenue, south on the Langley Bypass becoming 208 St., east on 48 Ave., east on Fraser Highway, south on 264 St., east on 29 Ave., north on 272 St. to layover point at 272nd Street and Fraser Highway. The route continues along 272 St., west on 32 Ave., south on 264 St, west on Fraser Highway, west on 48 Ave., north on 208 St. becoming Langley Bypass, west on 56 Ave., south on Glover, west on Fraser Highway, north on 203 St., east on Logan to Langley Centre.
Points of Interest
- Newlands Golf and Country Club
- Poppy Estate Public Golf Course
- Aldergrove Library
- Aldergrove Community Secondary School
- Aldergrove Community Arena
- July 1988 - Service introduced as 506 Murrayville/Langley Centre, a circular route that operated every 60 minutes during peak hours and 120 minutes off peak
- December 2002 - Service discontinued during Community Shuttle service roll out in Langley. Portions of route continue to be served by C60 Langley Centre/Langley Hospital and 502 Aldergrove/Brookswood/Langley Centre/Surrey Central Station