Coast Mountain Bus Company route 496 'Railway / Burrard Station'
496 Railway/Burrard Station was a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This route was cancelled with the introduction of the Canada Line in September of 2009.
This route was a north-south express bus route running between southern Richmond and Downtown Vancouver. It was a peak period only, peak direction only service.
Trips departed Steveston from Chatham at 7th Avenue routing by 7th Avenue northbound, Williams eastbound, Railway onto Granville and then the same route as the 98 Burrard Station/Richmond centre (B-Line) from No. 3 Road at Granville towards Downtown Vancouver.
Points of Interest
- Steveston Village
- Steveston Museum
- Minoru Park
- Richmond City Hall
- Richmond Centre
- Lansdowne Mall
- Airport Station
- Downtown Vancouver
- Burrard Station
- September 2001 - Route introduced with service with select trips running articulated buses
- September 2009- Route discontinued and Airport Loop closed to be replaced by the Canada Line
- |Important changes in Richmond Transit Service, translink.ca, retrieved 26-12-15
- Metro Vancouver Translink Bus Network Map, trek.ubc.ca, retrieved 26-04-2010
- The Buzzer September 4, 2009 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 11-10-2014