Coast Mountain Bus Company route 416 'East Cambie / Richmond-Brighouse Station'
|Termini||Commerce Parkway at International Place|
|Operations||Hamilton Transit Centre|
|Vehicles||ARBOC SOM 28 |
ElDorado National Aerotech
|Branches||416 East Cambie|
416 Brighouse Station
416 East Cambie/Brighouse Station is a Community Shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west Community Shuttle route running in the city of Richmond during peak hours only connecting residential and industrial areas with the Canada Line. The route provides direct service to the Crestwood employment area while also providing service to residents along Cambie Road.
Eastbound trips depart Brighouse Station by No. 3 Road to take Lansdowne Road, Garden City, Alderbridge Way to No. 4 Road, Cambie Road eastbound, No. 5 Road southbound to McNeely Drive, Jack Bell Drive, Jacombs Road back onto Cambie, No. 6 Road south to Wireless Way and then Commerce Parkway until its terminus on Commerce Parkway at International Place.
Westbound trips terminate at Brighouse Station on No. 3 Road at Cook by routing from Three Road onto Saba Road, Buswell Street and then Anderson Road back onto No. 3 Road until Cook.
Points of Interest
- December 2004 - Route introduced 
- August 2007 - Service re-routed for Canada Line construction to travel east on Cook Road, northbound along Cooney and then Lansdowne Road and its regular route eastbound
- September 2008 - Operations moved from Richmond Transit Centre to Oakridge Transit Centre
- September 2014 - Non-peak and evening service discontinued
- September 2016 - Route operations moved to Hamilton Transit Centre as part of a mass re-organization involving closure of Oakridge Transit Centre
- September 2018 - Community Shuttle branding dissolved: route renumbered from C96 to 416 with no changes in routing or frequency
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency|
|Weekday Eastbound||6:01 AM - 6:04 PM||60|
|Weekday Westbound||6:23 AM - 6:28 PM||60|