Coast Mountain Bus Company route 328 'Grosvenor / Surrey Central Station'
328 Grosvenor/Surrey Central Station was a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC, Canada.
This was a north-south route in Surrey connecting Whalley and Grosvenor communities. Service was provided daily.
Northbound trips departed Surrey Central Station heading south on 135 Street, west on 102 Ave., north on 134A St., west on 104 Ave., north on 128th St., east on 108 Ave., north on Hilton, east on Grosvenor, east on Melrose, north on 143A St., west on Gladstone to Gladstone and Grosvenor.
Southbound trips departed Gladstone and Grosvenor heading south on Grosvenor, west on Kindersley, west on 113 Ave., south on 136 St., east on 112 Ave. becoming Hansen Road, south on Grosvenor, south on Hilton, west on 108 Ave., south on 128 St., east on 104 Ave., north on 134A St. to Surrey Central Station.
Points of Interest
- September 1975 - Service introduced as 328 Grosvenor
- February 1977 - Service slightly altered following introduction of routes 326 Archibald and 327 McLellan
- June 1997 - Routing revised to operate via 108th Avenue and 128th Street instead of 134th Street; early morning and late night service introduced
- October 2001 - Service after 7 pm daily discontinued due to funding shortfall
- September 2004 - Service replaced by C73 Guildford/Surrey Central Station
- 328 Grosvenor/Surrey Central Station route info web.archive.org, retrieved 16-02-2017
- The Buzzer August 22, 1975 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 16-02-2017
- The Buzzer January 28, 1977 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 16-02-2017
- The Buzzer June 13, 1997 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 03-05-2020
- Backgrounder Transit Service Reductions translink.ca, retrieved 16-02-2016
- The Buzzer September 3, 2004 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 16-02-2017