Coast Mountain Bus Company route 310 'Scottsdale / Ladner'
This article is about the Community Shuttle route in Delta and Surrey, not to be confused with the cancelled 310 Scottsdale/Vancouver.
|Operations||Surrey Transit Centre|
310 Scottsdale via Delta View
310 Ladner Exchange via Delta View
310 Scottsdale/Ladner is a Community Shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is an east-west shuttle route running between Surrey and Delta. Half hourly service is available, Monday to Friday. Saturday, Sunday and holiday service operates on hourly frequencies.
Trips depart Ladner Exchange onto Harvest Drive to take Ladner Trunk Road heading eastbound. From Ladner Trunk Road trips turn onto 72nd Street followed by Churchill Street and then 80th Street back onto Ladner Trunk Road (Highway 10) until turning northbound along Scott Road and then 74th Avenue to Scottsdale Exchange.
Three trips in both directions daily provide service to the Delta View Life Enrichment Centre near Matthews Exchange. Eastbound trips route from Ladner Trunk Road to Matthews Exchange followed by 96th Street and then Burns Drive to the Delta View complex prior to continuing east by access driveway back to Burns, 96th and then Ladner Trunk Road (Highway 10). Westbound service routes by Highway 10 (Ladner Trunk Road), 96th Street and then Burns Drive.
Points of Interest
- Rotary Park and Community Centre
- Delta Hospital
- Ladner Exchange (Bay 3)
- Boundary Bay Airport
- Matthews Exchange
- Delta View Life Enrichment Centre (select trips only)
- East Delta Community Hall
- Scottsdale Mall
- Scott 72 Centre
- Strawberry Hill Mall
- Surrey Public Library Strawberry Hill Branch
- Scottsdale Exchange (Bay 6)
- August 2001 - Service rerouted off Ladner Trunk Road and onto Highway 91 due to weight restrictions on the Big Slough Bridge
- September 2004 - Service returns to Ladner Trunk Road following completion of reconstruction of the Big Slough Bridge
- Around 2004–2005 - Route introduced to replace route 318 Ladner Exchange/Scottsdale
- April 2007 - All trips revised to operate to Boundary Bay Airport
- December 2007 - Select service extended to the Delta View Habilitation Centre
- April 2011 - Elimination of service to Boundary Bay Airport between AM and PM peak
- June 2018 - Community Shuttle branding dissolved: service renumbered from C76 to 310 with no changes in routing or frequency
- The Buzzer September 17, 2004 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 11-05-2020
- The Buzzer April 13, 2007 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010
- The Buzzer December 14, 2007 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 11-05-2020
- The Buzzer April 1. 2011 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 28-12-2017
- The Buzzer June 15, 2018 Issue translink.ca, retrieved 22-06-2018
- December Transit Service Improvements Report to GVTA Board, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010