Coast Mountain Bus Company route 146 'Metrotown Station / Suncrest'
Marine Drive at Greenall Avenue
|Operations||Hamilton Transit Centre|
|Vehicles||ARBOC SOM 28 |
|Branches||146 Metrotown Station|
146 Metrotown Station/Suncrest is a Community Shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a north-south shuttle route running in the City of Burnaby, connecting South Burnaby with Metrotown Station. Half hourly service is provided seven days a week. The route parallels parts of the 116 Edmonds Station/Metrotown Station.
Trips depart Metrotown Station by Beresford Street to take Telford Avenue, Maywood Street onto McKay Avenue, Imperial Street westbound, Patterson Avenue, Marine Drive westbound, Joffre Avenue, Rumble Street and then back onto Patterson heading northbound to Metrotown Station by Imperial and then Sussex Avenue to Beresford.
Points of Interest
- Metropolis at Metrotown
- Metrotown Station (Bay 9)
- Maywood Park
- Central Park
- Ocean View Cemetary
- December 2005 - Service introduced to replace portions of the 116 Suncrest/Metrotown Station
- December 2008 - Evenings, weekends and holiday service improved and weekday evening service extended until approximately midnight
- September 2016 - Route operations moved to Hamilton Transit Centre as part of a mass re-organization involving closure of Oakridge Transit Centre
- September 2018 - Community Shuttle branding dissolved: route renumbered from C6 to 146 with no changes in routing or frequency
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekdays (Northbound)||6:05 AM - 12:05 AM||30|
|Weekdays (Southbound)||6:12 AM - 12:12 AM||30|
|Saturdays (Northbound)||8:35 AM - 10:35 AM||30|
|Saturdays (Southbound)||8:42 AM - 10:42 PM||30|
|Sundays/Holidays (Northbound)||9:35 AM - 10:35 PM||30|
|Sundays/Holidays (Southbound)||9:42 AM - 10:42 PM||30|