Advanced Bus Industries MSV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Advanced Bus Industries MSV|
|Years of manufacture||1996-1999|
|Length||25, 30 feet|
The Advanced Bus Industries MSV was a lightweight, low-floor transit and personal bus. They were constructed using fibreglass body panels and carbon steel frames. It is the predecessor to the Advanced Bus Industries TSV.
The MSV was originally built by Mauck Special Vehicles, until it was transferred to the new Advanced Bus Industries upon being purchased by a group of investors. 
- Length: 25', 30'
- Width: 95"
- Height: 94"
- Weight: 9,170 lbs
- GVWR: 13,500 lbs
- Overhang (f/r): 78.5" (front), 72" (rear)
- Wheelbase: 143.5"
- American Bus Industries Standard
- Front: 41.7" x 64.5"
- Side: 33.0" x 75.5"
- Rear: 62.5" x 38.5"
Fuel Tank Capacity
- 32 gallons
- Average Fuel Economy - 6.42 mpg
- Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) - Columbus, OH
- Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority (GDRTA) - Dayton, OH
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (SDMTA) - San Diego, CA
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses
|April 1999||1M9130G30WC089021||General Motors Vortec||General Motors Hydramatic||Altoona test bus.|