Yosemite Area Regional Transit System
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System or YARTS is a public transit system in Merced, California. The service area includes Merced, Mariposa, and Mono counties, including Yosemite National Park.
- Highway 41 - Fresno, Coarsegold, Oakhurst, Fish Camp, Wawona, Yosemite Valley (seasonal)
- Highway 120 - Sonora, Jamestown, Groveland, Buck Meadows, Yosemite Valley (seasonal)
- Highway 120/395 - Mammoth Lakes, June Lake Junction, Lee Vining, Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite Valley (seasonal)
- Highway 140 - Mercred, Cathey's Valley, Mariposa, Midpines, El Portal, Yosemite Valley (year-round)
- Address: 369 West 18th St., Merced, CA 95340
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 209-388-9589 or 1-877-989-2787
- Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System Short Range Transit Plan, Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System, published December 3, 2018.