York Region Transit route 24 'Woodbine'
|Number of Branches||3|
|Types of buses used||New Flyer D40LF/R , New Flyer XD40 , Nova Bus LFS|
24 Woodbine is a base route operated by YRT in Markham and Toronto, ON.
Route 24 mainly serves Woodbine Ave. between Honda Blvd. and Sheppard Ave. It also serves local roads in Cathedraltown, Cachet Centre, and Valleywood Business Park.
This route has 3 branches:
- 24 Honda Canada - Don Mills Station via Allstate Parkway (and Markland/Hillmount) (Weekday rush hours only)
- 24 Honda Canada - Don Mills Station (via Markland/Hillmount) (Weekday midday and evening)
- 24 Honda Canada - Don Mills Station (Weekends/Holidays)
This route serves the Cathedraltown and Victoria Manor communities. Trips via Allstate Parkway also serve Seneca College Markham Campus.
Route 24 was introduced on June 19, 2016 as part of the discontinuation of TTC service on Woodbine Avenue.
- Honda Canada Inc.: Northern terminus.
- Hazelton/Vine Cliff
- Hooper Rd.
- Highway 7: Connections to Viva Pink, Viva Purple and routes 1, 300.
- Steeles Ave.
- Don Mills Station: Southern terminus. Connections to Viva Green and route 90/90B.
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|
|24||24||41||18||27||33||55||Not operated.||55||Not operated.|