York Region Transit route 21 'Vellore Local'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Types of buses used||E-Z Rider II|
21 Vellore Local is a local route operated by YRT in Vaughan, ON.
Route 21 mainly serves local roads in the Vellore Woods community.
This route has 1 branches:
- 21 Vaughan Mills Mall - Canada Drive (Weekday rush hours only)
This route serves the Vellore Village community. It also serves St. Jean de Brebeuf Catholic High School and Vellore Village Community Centre.
Route 21 does not connect to Viva.
Route 21 was introduced on July 2, 2013 as part of the Rutherford/16th Ave restructuring. It took the role of the former route 85B west of Vaughan Mills, with a small extension north to Retreat Blvd. via Vellore Ave. and Major Mackenzie Dr.
The 2015 Annual Service Plan extended the route to serve new housing developments and a new secondary school along Poetry Dr. and Chatfield Dr.
Route 21 is primarily a 30ft route, and uses E-Z Rider II.
- Vaughan Mills Terminal: Southern terminus. Serves Bay 5. Connections to routes 4, 12, 20, 26, 85/85C, 87, 360, 560, 561, 760.
- Weston/Davos: Connection to route 165A/165D/165F, 560.
- Major Mackenzie/Vellore: Connection to route 4A.
- Major Mackenzie/Cityview: Northern terminus. Connections to routes 4A, 165A/165D/165F.
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|
|21||30||Not operated.||30||Not operated.|