York Region Transit route 11 'Woodbridge'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Types of buses used||E-Z Rider II, New Flyer D40LF, New Flyer Industries D40LFR, Orion V|
11 Woodbridge was a local route operated by YRT in Vaughan, ON.
Route 11 served Islington Avenue from Steeles to Woodbridge, and Woodbridge Ave. from Islington to Martin Grove.
This route served the Woodbridge neighbourhood. It also served Woodbridge College and Woodbridge Memorial Arena.
This route had 1 branch:
- 11 Steeles (Islington Loop) - Forest
Vaughan Transit's route 1 was the precursor to YRT route 11.
- 2001 - When YRT acquired Vaughan Transit in 2001, they renumbered it to route 11.
- January 2006 - Sunday service was added. A few trips started operating on an expanded loop via Forest Dr, Martin Grove, Langstaff and Kipling in 2006, to serve students heading to Woodbridge College. During off-peak periods, route 11 often interlined with route 12 or 13 at Islington Loop.
- April 2010 - Route 11 was plagued with ridership problems, partially because of its short length and having its entire service area overlapped by another route. Off-peak service was eliminated.
- July 2012 - Route 11 was merged into route 10 Woodbridge, eliminating route 11.
|Langstaff Rd. @ Vaughan Mills Rd.||11|
|Forest Dr. @ Martin Grove Rd.||11||11|
|Islington Ave. @ Kipling Ave.||11||11|
|Islington Ave. @ Woodbridge||11||11|
|Islington Ave. @ Highway 7||11||11|
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|