York Region Transit route 81 'Beverly Acres'
(Redirected from York Region Transit 81 'Beverly Acres')Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||2|
|Types of buses used|
|Division||Southeast (Richmond Hill)|
81 Beverly Acres was a local route operated by YRT in Richmond Hill, ON.
Route 81 mainly served northern Richmond Hill around Yonge St.
This route had 3 historical branches:
- 81 Richmond Hill GO Station - Elgin West Community Centre via Bernard Terminal (Monday-Saturday - 2002-2004)
- 81A Richmond Hill GO Station - Elgin West Community Centre via Mill St. (Weekdays - 2001-2002)
- 81C Richmond Hill GO Station - Elgin West Community Centre via Bernard Terminal (Monday-Saturday - 2001-2002)
- 2001 - When York Region Transit was formed, route 81 was transferred over from Richmond Hill Transit's route 1A and 1C.
- September 3, 2002 - Branch 81A is made it's own route; route 80.
- May 9, 2004 - Route 81 was discontinued, with service on similar routing provided by route 241.
|Richmond Hill GO Station||81||81A||81C|
|Yonge St. @ Mill St.||81A|
|Mill St. @ Bathurst St.||81A|
|Bayview Ave. @ Subrisco Ave.||81||81C|
|Elgin St. @ Neal Dr.||81||81C|
|Newkirk @ Crosby Ave.||81||81C|
|Elgin West Community Centre||81||81A||81C|
|AM Peak||Midday||PM Peak||Early Evening||Late Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening||Early AM||Day||Evening|