Jump to navigation Jump to search
University of New Hampshire owns and operates campus-based Connector routes and Public Transit routes within Dover, Newington, Newmarket and Portsmouth.
- 3 - originates in Durham/UNH and services Dover, NH, and parts of Madbury, NH. This line is divided into Routes 3A and 3B, which do roughly the same route, only in opposite directions.
- 3A - takes route 108 to Dover, and returns along route 155.
- 3B - takes route 155 to Dover, and returns along route 108.
- 4 - originates in Durham/UNH and services Portsmouth, NH, and parts of Newington, NH. This line is divided into Routes 4A and 4B, which do roughly the same route, only reversing the Islington Street corridor and downtown stop sequences. The A.M. Express skips the malls, southbound, on both the 4A and 4B.
- 4A - leaves Durham, goes to the malls, downtown, the Islington Street corridor, the malls again, then returns to UNH.
- 4B - leaves Durham, goes to the malls, the Islington Street corridor, downtown, the malls again, then returns to UNH.
- 5 - originates in Durham/UNH and services Newmarket, NH, with several stops along route 108 in Durham.
- Cottages Connector - begins at the Cottages housing complex and travels directly to campus turning around in downtown. Established in 2010.
- Gables Connector - originates at the Gables apartments, makes a loop around the campus core, and returns.
- West Edge (Evening) Connector - originates at Lodges/West Edge parking lot, continues to the West Edge parking lot, goes around the core of campus, and returns.
- Reduced Service Connector - only operates when UNH is on break. Begins at the West Edge parking lot, turns around downtown, turns around at 121 Technology drive and returns to the West Edge parking lot. Established in 2013.
- Weekend Connector - originates at Lodges/West Edge parking lot, continues to the West Edge parking lot, goes around the core of campus and then services the Gables apartments, and returns.
- West Edge Express Connector - originates at the West Edge parking lot, turns around downtown, then CSDC, and returns.
- IOL Connector - originated at the InterOperability Lab at GOSS (Technology Drive), served the back part of campus and returned.
- Mast Road Connector - originated at the Mast Road parking lot, turns around downtown and returns.
- Woodside Connector - originated at the Woodside apartments complex, served the back part of campus, returned to Main Street with a stop at Congreve Hall, and returned to Woodside apartments.
- 125X (Mon-Fri only) - originated at UNH McConnell Hall, then to Lee Market Basket, route 125 corridor, Rochester Home Depot, Rochester park and ride, route 125 corridor, Lee Market Basket and returns to UNH.
|(2 buses)||2020||ElDorado National||E-Z Rider II BRT CNG 32'||To replace the remaining 2006 ElDoradoes|
|(2 buses)||2020||ElDorado National||E-Z Rider II BRT 35'||To replace the remaining 2006 ElDoradoes|
|CS-12 to CS-13||1994||Blue Bird||?|
|CS-14 to CS-16||1997||International/ElDorado National||?/?|
|WT-1||1999||Blue Bird||CSRE 3204C||Prototype.|
|WT-2 to WT-7||2000||Blue Bird||CSRE 3700||Wheelchair lift.|
|WT-8 to WT-9||1999||Ford/StarTrans||E-450/?|
|WT-10 to WT-15||2003||Ford/Starcraft||E-450/Allstar 25' CNG|
|T-28||2008||Ford/ElDorado National||E-450/Aerolite 23' CNG|
- UTS Wildcat Transit, retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- Roster List (June 2008) - Bus Industry, February 2009 (Vol. 23 No. 88)
- CPTDB - Wildcat transit and cooperative alliance for seacoast transportation updates thread