White Motor Company 1150
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|White - 1150|
|Years of manufacture||1951-1953|
The White 1150 was a 50 passenger transit bus built by White Motor Company. This was the last model of bus built by White.
210 were built in total.
- Capital Transit Company - Washington D.C.
- DC Transit System - Washington D.C.
- WMATA - Washington D.C.
- Fifth Avenue Lines - Manhattan, Bronx, and Westchester County, New York
- Cleveland Transit System - Cleveland, Ohio
- Memphis Area Transit Authority - Memphis, Tennessee
- Maple Heights Transit - Cleveland, Ohio