West Vancouver Municipal Transit route 254 'British Properties / Park Royal / Vancouver'
|Service Area||West Vancouver|
|Termini||Bonnymuir Drive at Glenmore Drive*|
Homer Street at Dunsmuir Street**
|Operations||West Vancouver Transit|
|Vehicles||NFI XD40 |
Nova Bus LFS
|Branches||254 British Properties|
254 Park Royal Only
* Limited trips terminate at NB Bonnymuir Drive & Glenmore Drive and do the counterclockwise routing around British Properties returning to Park Royal or Vancouver, whereas most trips terminate at SB Bonnymuir Drive & Glenmore Drive and returns to Park Royal or Vancouver after completing the regular clockwise routing around British Properties.
This is a circular route providing service between the British Properties in West Vancouver and Park Royal, or to Vancouver during peak hours on select trips.
The route departs Park Royal and heads east on Marine Drive turning north along Taylor Way until Southborough Drive where the route makes a clockwise loop via Southborough, Eyremount Drive, Cross Creek Road onto Chartwell Drive, Crestwell Road, back onto Eyremount Drive, Fairmile Road, Southborough heading north, King Georges Way, Robin Hood Road, Kenwood Road, St. Andrews Road and finally Bonnymuir Drive where it terminates at Glenmore Drive. The route returns to Park Royal or Vancouver by continuing south on Bonnymuir onto Stevens Drive to Taylor Way southbound until Marine Drive where it heads west and turns around through the Park Royal parking lot to terminate at Park Royal. For limited trips continuing to Vancouver, it continues east on Marine Drive and over the Lions Gate Bridge onto W. Georgia Street to its terminus at W. Georgia & Cambie Street.
Limited trips travel in the reverse, counterclockwise direction of the regular route. They also route from Taylor Way by Inglewood westbound onto Burley Drive, Mathers Avenue, south along 11th Street, Fulton Avenue, 14th Street and back onto Marine Drive to Park Royal. Select trips take Inglewood all the way to 14th Street southbound; they avoid 11th Street and Fulton Avenue. Morning peak routing routes via Marine to Park Royal Centre Road, Taylor Way and back onto Marine.
There are two School Special runs. In the morning, one begins from Bonnymuir Drive & Glenmore Drive and travels the counterclockwise routing to Mathers at 15th Street, via regular route, south on Taylor Way, west on Burley Drive becoming Mathers Avenue, south on 17th Street, east on Marine Drive to Marine & 17th where it continues as a 250 Park Royal.
In the afternoon, a School Special starts from the 1300 Block on Chartwell Drive and travels the regular clockwise routing to Bonnymuir & Glenmore.
Points of Interest
- Park Royal (Bay 4 – British Properties) (Bay 5 – Vancouver)
- Park Royal Shopping Centre
- Capilano Golf and Country Club
- Glenmore Park
- Capilano River Regional Park
Peak Hours Only from Park Royal:
- Stanley Park
- Burrard Station
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Granville Station
- Vancouver City Centre Station
- Pacific Centre
- Stadium–Chinatown Station
- April 2017 - Frequency increase to every hour from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm on Sundays and Holidays. 
- April 2019 - Downtown terminus moved from Homer Street & Dunsmuir Street to W. Georgia Street & Hamilton Street, with layover in Larwill Park
- September 2020 - Morning School Special revised to terminate at Marine & 17th instead of Mathers & 15th and interlined with the 250. Afternoon School Special service from 1300 Block on Chartwell Drive introduced
- The Buzzer April 21, 2017 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 02-06-2018
|Facilities||Park Royal – West Vancouver Transit Centre|
|Current Fleet||701–706 901–909 1201–1217 1601–1605 1606–1614|
|Community Shuttle Fleet||17501–17505 18501–18509 19501–19502, 19536–19537|
|712–714 801–803 912–914 921–929 951–959, 961–968 971 981 990–998 S200 S201 S261 S305 S370 S1301–S1304, S1308, S1309, S1316–S1320|
|Conventional||250 250A 253 254 255 258|
|Community Shuttle||214 215 227 251 252 256 262|
|Former Routes||257 259|