Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route V7 'Minnesota Avenue / M Street'
|Area Served||District of Columbia|
|Route Type||Regional - Radial|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||14|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||14|
|Weekday Average Ridership||4,130 (FY'12)|
V7 Minnesota Avenue - M Street is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is an east-west route running in the District of Columbia. Service on this route is available seven days a week with all day service Monday to Friday and weekend service limited to early morning and late evening trips. Late evening westbound trips terminate at Navy Yard MetroRail Station.
Major route stops
- Deanwood Station (MetroRail)
- Minnesota Avenue Station (MetroRail)
- Potomac Avenue Station (MetroRail)
- Navy Yard Station (MetroRail)
- Waterfront-SEU Station (MetroRail)
- L'Enfant Plaza Station (MetroRail)
- Department of Agriculture
- Bureau of Engraving
- 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012