Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route N3 'Massachusetts Avenue'
|Route Type||Regional - Radial|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||15|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||13|
|Weekday Average Ridership||4,282 (FY'12)|
N3 Massachusetts Avenue is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is an east-west route running in the District of Columbia. This route provides bi-directional all day service on weekdays only until the early evening.
Major route stops
- Friendship Heights Station (MetroRail)
- American University Park
- Spring Valley
- American University
- Ward Circle
- Berkshire Apartments
- Washington National Cathedral
- Massachusetts Avenue Heights
- Embassy Row
- Dupont Circle Station (MetroRail)
- Foggy Bottom-GWU Station (MetroRail)
- Potomac Park/State Department
- Federal Triangle Station (MetroRail)
- 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012