Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route A2 'Anacostia / Congress Heights'
|Route Type||Regional - Urban|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||19|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||21|
|Weekday Average Ridership||11,440 (FY'12)|
A2 Anacostia - Congress Heights is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is a north-south route running in the District of Columbia and terminating in the State of Maryland. A special fare is charged on this route. Service on this route runs seven days a week.
Major route stops
- Southern Avenue Station (MetroRail)
- United Medical Center
- Congress Heights
- Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE
- Anacostia Station (MetroRail)
- A6 Anacostia/Congress Heights
- A7 Anacostia/Congress Heights
- A8 Anacostia/Congress Heights
- A42 Anacostia/Congress Heights
- A46 Anacostia/Congress Heights
- A48 Anacostia/Congress Heights
- 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012