Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route 93 'U Street'
|Area Served||District of Columbia|
|Route Type||Regional - Urban|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||25|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||26|
|Weekday Average Ridership||12,320 (FY'12)|
93 U Street - Garfield is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is a north-south route running in the District of Columbia. Service on this route is available seven days a week running during the early morning and late evening periods only.
Major route stops
- Congress Heights Station (MetroRail)
- Navy Yard
- Eastern Market Station (MetroRail)
- Gallaudet University
- New York Avenue-Florida Avenue-Gallaudet U Station (MetroRail)
- 7th and Florida Avenue NW
- U Street-African-American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo Station (MetroRail)
- Reeves Center
- Adams Morgan
- Duke Ellington Bridge
- 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012