Ville de Baie-Comeau
|Ville de Baie-Comeau|
Transport en commun
|Number of routes||1|
|Annual ridership (approx.)||63,000 (2015)|
Ville de Baie-Comeau provides public transportation between the different districts of the city of Baie-Comeau, Québec. Bus service (operated by Autobus Manic Inc.) commenced in 1992.
- Operated by Autobus Desjardins Inc. from March 8, 1968 until August 1983.
- Operated by Autobus du Littoral Inc. from August 1983 until circa 1988.
- Service was abandoned circa 1988.
- Service restarted in December 1992 and operated by Autobus Boulay Inc.
The circuit serves Saint-Sacrement, Monseigneur-Bélanger, N.-A.-Labrie and Trudel districts in Hauterive community, and La Chasse, Saint-Nom-de-Marie, Sainte-Amélie and Saint-Georges districts in Baie-Comeau community, stopping at major industrial complexes, health, education and employment services. The bus runs continuously on an hourly schedule between eastern and western districts, except between noon and 1 P.M.
|Fare||Cash||10-ticket booklet||Monthly pass|
|Student & Senior (65+)||$2.50||$23.00||$55.00|
|Children under 5||Free|
- "Baie-Comeau veut améliorer son transport collectif", Radio-Canada, May 2nd 2016, http://ici.radio-canada.ca/regions/est-quebec/2016/05/02/008-baie-comeau-transport-collectif-sondage.shtml
- Wyatt, D. A. "Baie-Comeau" in Transit History of Québec Communities (A-K), [], page retrieved May 14th, 2016.
- Wyatt, D. A. "Baie-Comeau" in Transit History of Québec Communities (A-K), []
- Ville de Baie-Comeau. Transport en commun : horaire, http://www.ville.baie-comeau.qc.ca/fileadmin/Documents/Onglet_ville/Transport/Depliant_transport_en_commun_2015.pdf, page retrieved May 14th, 2016.