Express691, or Juan M. Sanchez, is a transit enthusiast from Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
I have been a part of the Canadian Public Transit Discussion Board since July 2013 and became a wiki editor several months after, in September 2014. I mainly contribute to the Coast Mountain Bus Company section of the Wiki, though on my spare time I contribute to several New Flyer VIN pages.
I started taking transit photos in 2012, though my photos would not improve until late 2015/early 2016. I upload my photos onto my own Flickr.
Videos are rarely posted onto my YouTube Channel.
Below are the cameras used for taking pictures:
|Samsung Galaxy S2||
|Samsung Galaxy Note 3||
|Samsung Galaxy S7+||
|Nikon D5200(Main Camera)||
|Sony DSC-S750 Point and Shoot||
- Campaign assistant at SkyTrainforSurrey
- Pictures featured in various Vancity Buzz/Daily Hive Vancouver and 604NOW articles
- Campaigned against Light Rail in Surrey under SkyTrain For Surrey
- Rode first Evergreen Extension train in revenue service from Coquitlam Central Station in 2016
- Acting customer service rep in various local news articles about Transit in Vancouver
- First to create a video explanation on Translink's Compass Card, weeks before TransLink released their version
- Influenced TransLink to update a list of buses being ordered in 2016 on the Buzzer Blog
- Wikipedia editor as of Fall 2017
- VIP at TransLink's AGM along with a tour of VAncouver Transit Centre in June 2019