Jump to navigation Jump to search
United Express service is provided by 9 airlines, operating under the United Express name and liveried aircraft.
- Air Wisconsin - Operates flights in eastern and central United States.
- CommutAir - Operates flights in northeastern United States.
- GoJet Airlines - Operates flights across all of the United States, Ontario and Québec.
- Mesa Airlines - Operates flights in eastern and central United States.
- Republic Airlines - Operates flights in western United States.
- SkyWest Airlines - Operates flights across all of the United States and Canada.
- Previously Operated
- Aspen Airways - Operated flights in western and central United States.
- Atlantic Coast Airlines
- Cape Air - Operated flights in Micronesia.
- Colgan Air
- ExpressJet - Operated flights across all of the United States, eastern Canada and Mexico. Service ended 2020.
- Presidential Airways
- Shuttle America - Operated flights across all of the United States and Canada.
- Trans States Airlines - Operates flights across all of the United States.
- WestAir Commuter Airlines - Operated flights in western United States.
|Model||Thumbnail||Year Delivered||Manufacturer||Model Number||Engines||Seating||Operated By||Notes|
|United Express CRJ700||2019||Bombardier||CRJ700||General Electric CF34-8C1||ExpressJet|
|Model||Thumbnail||Year Delivered||Manufacturer||Model Number||Engines||Seating||Notes|
|United Express ERJ-135||1999-2001||Embraer||ERJ-135||Rolls-Royce AE3007||6 economy plus, 31 economy||
|United Express ERJ-145||2003-2010||Embraer||ERJ-145||Rolls-Royce AE3007||6 economy plus, 44 economy|
|United Express DHC-8-200||2006-2008||Bombardier||DHC-8-200||Pratt & Whitney PW105A||37 economy||
|United Express ATR 42||2010, 2016||ATR||ATR 42-320||Pratt & Whitney PW121||46 economy||
|United Express DHC-8-300||2011||Bombardier||DHC-8-300||Pratt & Whitney PW105A||50 economy||
|United Express DHC-8-400||2012||Bombardier||DHC-8-400||Pratt & Whitney PW105A||7 United First, 10 economy plus, 54 economy||
|United Express CRJ-100ER||2018-2019||Bombardier||CRJ-100ER||General Electric CF34-3A1||4 economy plus, 46 economy|
United Express has 3 seat classes for their aircraft.
- Destinations listed are served by United Airline's primary operations only. For flights operated by United Express, please check their respectable page.
- Destinations are valid for October 2015.
- United States
- North America
- South & Central America/Caribbean
- Please see United Express Flights.