|Area served||Lincoln, ON & Beamsville, ON|
|Number of routes||3 Conventional|
uLinc is a transit system that operates three routes within the Town of Lincoln, Ontario. The system started November 13th, 2017 and is operated by The BTS Network.
In July 2017, planners in Lincoln unveiled details for a transit system. The two routes that were planned targeted seniors residences, community hubs and commercial areas. They would run Monday to Friday, with service on Saturday from June to October. A third route, operating on King Street as far as 19th Street was soon added. The public was given a preview of the buses on November 7, 2017. On November 13, 2017, uLinc was launched as a year-long pilot project.
uLinc routes operate on an infrequent schedule, with one bus operating all runs, interlining with each other through the course of the day.
All routes converge at the Fleming Centre, while route 2 (Ontario-Bartlett) connects with GO Transit services at the assigned Go stop north of the Fleming Centre.
- 1 Beamsville South, formerly 1 Hixon
- 2 Beamsville North, formerly 2 Ontario-Bartlett
- 3 Vineland/Jordan, formerly 3 King
Hours of service are Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm. 
- Fleming Centre, 5020 Serena Dr, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B8
- Ontario St. @ QEW Park & Ride. Connection to GO Transit route 12.
Fares begin April 1, 2019, upon completion of the pilot program, which provided fare-free service.
|Category||Cash fare||11-ride pass|
|5008||2012||GMC/Goshen Coach||G4500/GC-II||GM Duramax 6.6L||GM 6L90 6 speed automatic|
|5009||2012||GMC/Goshen Coach||G4500/GC-II||GM Duramax 6.6L||GM 6L90 6 speed automatic|
- Edwards, Luke. Lincoln staff present pilot transit plan. 25 July 2017. Niagara This Week.
- Edwards, Luke. Town hosts uLinc promotional launch. 07 November 2017. Niagara This Week.
- Edwards, Luke. Town of Lincoln launches uLinc. 09 June 2017. Niagara This Week.
- Official website
|Current||1, 2, 3|
|Greater Golden Horseshoe Agencies|