Tuscaloosa Transit Authority
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Tuscaloosa Transit Authority, or TTA, is the local transit system in Tuscaloosa, Alabama that commenced operation in 1971.
- Druid City Transit previously operated from 1947-1971.
Service is provided hourly from Monday through Friday between 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- V.A./Hargrove Rd/University Mall - Eastern portions of Tuscaloosa.
- McKenzie Court/Stillman College - Western portions of Tuscaloosa terminating at the McKenzie Court public housing project.
- Holt/Crescent Ridge - Northeastern portions of Tuscaloosa terminating at Holt High School in Holt, Alabama.
- Greensboro/McFarland Mall - Southern portions of Tuscaloosa terminating at McFarland Mall.
- Shelton State
- Address: 601 23rd Ave., Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Email: MTaylor@Tuscaloosa.com
- Fax: 205-349-1360
- Phone: 205-343-2300
|610, 620, 630, 640, 650||1989||Orion||I (01.502)|
|BAMA-1, BAMA-11, PATA-12, PATA-13||Eldorado National||Escort RE|
- Wikipedia, retrieved on 2009-07-24.