Toronto Transit Commission route 70 'O Connor'
|Number of Branches||3|
|Distance||6.27km (Coxwell Station - Eglinton)|
5.88km (Coxwell Station - Eglinton Square)
6.18km (Coxwell Station - Warden Station)
|Blue Night||322 Coxwell , 324 Victoria Park|
|Types of vehicles used||Nova Bus LFS|
70 O'Connor is a bus route operated by the Toronto Transit Commission in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This route provides service on Coxwell Avenue between Danforth Avenue and O'Connor Drive and O'Connor Drive east of Coxwell Avenue. It also provides service on St. Clair Avenue East, between O'Connor Drive and Warden Avenue. There is one western terminal, which is Coxwell Station. Eastern terminals include Eglinton Avenue for 70A, Eglinton Square for 70B, and Warden Station for 70C. Branch 70B only operates during late evenings on weekdays and Sundays.
- June 22, 2014 - Due to a system-wide reorganization of route branch designations, branch 70 to Warden Station has been changed to 70C.
- October 22, 2015 - Construction on a new elevator and the repaving of the bus loop at Coxwell Station will result in the bus loop being closed and is scheduled to reopen on December 31, 2016. Service is now interlined with 22 Coxwell at Danforth Avenue.
- May 7, 2017 - After delays from the construction of the new elevator at Coxwell Station, the bus loop reopens.
Previous route maps
This route has 3 branches:
- 70A Coxwell Station - Eglinton
- 70B Coxwell Station - Eglinton Square
- 70C Coxwell Station - Warden Station
Overnight service is provided by 322 Coxwell on Coxwell Avenue between Danforth Avenue and Cosburn Avenue and also by 324 Victoria Park on Victoria Park Avenue between Craigton Drive and Sunrise Avenue. The rest of the route does not have overnight service, however, this route operates until 1:00 AM every day.
Buses that can appear on 70 O'Connor include Nova Bus LFS .
|Weekday AM Peak||8:30||6||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Weekday Midday||9||5||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Weekday PM Peak||8:30||6||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Weekday Early Evening||11||4||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Weekday Late Evening||15||2.13||70B and 70C branches combined.|
70C alternates trips with 135 Gerrard.
|Saturday Early Morning||11||4||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Saturday Early Evening||12||3||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Saturday Late Evening|
|Sunday Early Morning||45||1||70C branch only.|
|Sunday Morning||15||3||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Sunday Afternoon||10||4||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Sunday Early Evening||12||3||70A and 70C branches combined.|
|Sunday Late Evening||15||2.33||70B and 70C branches combined.|
70C alternates trips with 16 McCowan.
|Last updated: January 6, 2019|