Toronto Transit Commission Queen Station
|Southbound to Union||Queen||Northbound to Finch|
|Next Station: King||Next Station: Dundas|
|Rapid Transit||Line 1 Yonge-University|
|Surface Routes||97, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 301, 320, 501, 502|
|Opening Date||March 30, 1954|
is a rapid transit station operated by the Toronto Transit Commission in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located at 3 Queen Street East at the intersection of Queen Street East and Yonge Street.
The station architecture is comprised of four levels: street entrance level, underground concourse level, platform level, and an underpass level.
There are a total of seven station entrances. Entrances are located at:
- Northwest corner of Queen/Yonge inside the Eaton Centre (stairs, escalators and an elevator to the southbound concourse) Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- Northwest corner of Queen/Yonge (accessed through on-street doors with stairs to the southbound concourse)
- Northeast corner of Queen/Yonge inside the Maritime Life Tower (stairs, escalators and an elevator to the southbound concourse) Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- Southeast corner of Queen/Yonge inside 1 Queen Street East (stairs and escalators to the southbound concourse)
- Southwest corner of Queen/Yonge inside Hudson's Bay (stairs to the southbound concourse)
- West side of Yonge Street at Shuter Street inside the Eaton Centre (stairs to the northbound concourse)
- East side of Yonge Street at Shuter Street (open sidewalk staircase to the northbound concourse)
Queen Station has two concourses. The southbound concourse can be accessed from the entrances on Queen Street and the northbound concourse can be accessed from the entrances at Yonge/Shuter. An underpass level in the unpaid area provides access between the northbound and southbound platforms.
The station has no bus terminal so the connection to the premium express buses can be made at the bus stops on Richmond Street located one block south of the station. Connections to the 301 Queen, 501 Queen and 502 Downtowner streetcars can be made at the streetcar stops on Queen Street. Connections to 97 Yonge and 320 Yonge buses can be made at the bus stops on Yonge Street. A transfer is required.
- 97B Yonge
- 141 Downtown/Mt Pleasant Express
- 142 Downtown/Avenue Rd Express
- 143 Downtown/Beach Express
- 144,B Downtown/Don Valley Express
- 145A,B Downtown/Humber Bay Express
- 301 Queen
- 320 Yonge
- 501 Queen
- 502 Downtowner
|Yonge-University||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train northbound||5:57am||5:59am||8:07am|
|Last Train northbound||1:49am||1:49am||1:49am|
|First Train southbound||5:59am||6:06am||8:11am|
|Last Train southbound||1:48am||1:45am||1:45am|