Thomas Built Buses CL960
|Thomas Built Buses CL960|
|Years of manufacture||1982? to 2001?|
|Length||32' - 40'|
The Thomas Built Buses CL960 "Citiliner" is a high floor transit bus that was available in Canada and the United States. The bus was characterized by it's "European-look" roof. It's sister model, the Thomas Chartour, shared the same design.
- 181" - 277"
- 32' - 40'
- Strathcona County Transit - Sherwood Park, AB
- Beaver County Transit Authority - Rochester, PA
- Jefferson Transit - Jefferson, WA
- Ocean City Beach Bus - Ocean City, MD
- Spartanburg Area Regional Transit Agency (SPARTA) - Spartanburg County, SC
- Tomtran - Ithaca, NY
- Ulster County Area Transit - Ulster County, NY
- Varsity Transit - Brooklyn, NY