Template:Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation route infobox
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Days of Operation||MISSING|
|Vehicles Used||Gillig BRT 40' (HEV), New Flyer Industries D40LF|
|Vehicles at Peak||MISSING|
|Average Daily Weekday Ridership (2018)||MISSING|
How to use the Template
Fill in the fields in this order:
- Route Route name and number
- Communities Served Community(ies) the route passes through
- Route Type The type of route it is classified under according to it's color on the SMART system map
- Days of Operation The days of the week the route operates. Note that routes operating on Sunday operate on holidays too.
- Vehicles Used The model of bus used on this route. Leave unchanged unless New Flyer Industries DE60LF buses rarely appear or if one or more of the listed models have never appeared on that particular route.
- Vehicles at Peak The amount of vehicles needed to operate this route during the weekday peak/rush period. Use as source: 
- Terminal The terminal the route operates out of
- Average Daily Weekday Ridership (2018) Use as source: 
NOTE: All fields must be filled out for the template to function. If there are any fields missing, MISSING will appear to notify you the template has not been filled in correctly.